As a world leader in Clean Air Industry for over 90 years, AAF International develops air filtration solutions for all operating environments. With great references in Nuclear industry, the group offers specific air filtration services especially in dismantling, mining extraction and uranium cycle. AAF International provides:
- On-site supervision and installation of our AAF equipments, our technical engineers are trained and are permitted to intervene on nuclear sites.
- Technical assistance on our operating devices in nuclear sites.
- Custom-made baghouse and cartridge dust collectors
- Participation in the development and improvement of the requirements and technical specifications of EDF’s Thermal & Nuclear Studies and Projects Department (SEPTEN) in the field of dust and iodine filtration.
For more information, please contact us via the contact form, our technical team will always be pleased to help you.
Benefits & Features
- Highly qualified technical engineers
- World-class customer service
- Great team responsiveness