Join Our Team
Date Posted: 27th Oct 2022 | Location: Dubai, UAE
Department: Sales | Experience: 3-6 Years | No. of Position(s): 1
Educational Qualification: Graduate Engineer Mechanical / Electrical
1. Receiving the Enquiries from the Sales persons
2. Reviewing the Enquiries
3. Identifying whether the enquiry is in our scope or not, standard or non standard filters or equipment.
4. Acknowledgement with technical/commercial clarifications to the sales (if needed) to prepare a quote
5. Coordinate with different factories or vendors for prices
6. Preparing the quotations & Material Submittal
7. Sending the quotations to the Sales staff
8. Update the same in CRM
1. Reviewing of PO & Acknowledgement email
2. Preparing & Approval of SOF from the management
3. Ensuring the submision of Proforma Invoice & Advance Payment if any
4. Offical order acknowlegement to be provided to the project engineer and project engineer has to review and send it to customer cc to sales
5. Reviewing and approving of the sub vendor POs
6. Ensuring sub vendor POs must be sent on time without any error.
7. Technical clarifications and providing proper information to the factory for the manufacturing (Approved Documents)
8. Reviewing of PO & Acknowledgement email
After Sales (Service Department)
1. Supporting for installation, testing & commissioning
2. Training to customers on supplied equipment
3. Receiving of NCR/Site Activities from sales or customers
4. Reviewing the NCR
5. Identifying whether the NCR is in our scope or not, under warranty or out warranty.
6. Acknowledgement with technical/commercial clarifications to the sales (if needed) to resolve or attend the NCR
7. Contractor/Factories/Vendors coordination to close the NCR
8. Supporting for installation, testing & commissioning
Date Posted: 30th Mar 2022 | Location: Dubai
Department: Sales | Experience: 7 - 8 Years | No. of Position(s): 1
Educational Qualification: Mechanical Engineer/Masters in Sales and Marketing
This position is accountable for Export Business & Agent Management and to ensure proper Training /support & coordination for Improvement in the Export sales Territories assigned in the region. The position has responsibility for Monthly/Quarterly forecast & Sales figures
Liaising with the Existing/New Agents in the Region & Ensure Agent Management in terms of Sales coverage their Field activity & pipeline , Forecast of orders & improve AAF response time to the Agent & grow this business.
To work with the Agent on Ongoing Projects which are in Design/Tender/JIH & ensure both AAF & the agent business Improves. Monitor New Projects & Project activities from the Agents based on local Market trends & updates.
"Prepare & Plan monthly/bimonthly visits to the respective countries which have a high potential on foremarket or after market demand."
Work & Monitor on AAF Installed supplies & Revive on lost customers with the Agent for FM companies managing prospective sites. Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to Agents & their customers
Required to work with Agent on various End users on IAQ/Energy savings & Retrofit solutions