Founded in 1921, AAF is a name recognized globally for quality, expertise, and innovation in Air Filtration. The unit is ISO 9001 certified and Recent investments in manufacturing and supply chain have resulted in further improved quality assurance and smooth logistics.
AAF Oman is the OEM manufacturer of air filters, and air purifiers. Our products serve various end user industries like Oil and gas, Petrochemicals, Agricultural Industry, Hospitality, Airports, etc.
The broad product and service portfolio covers a versatile range of both particulate and gas‐phase filtration solutions that offer the customer the answer to each air quality challenge, tailored to the specific application needs. All products are designed and tested to meet the latest filtration standards, such as EN779:2012 and EN1822:2009.
Industries & Solutions:
AAF offers a wide range of air filters, air purifiers, plug-n-play, portable equipment, and solutions to provide quality indoor air in various segments to meet their manufacturing standards.
We tend to debate often on various aspects of air pollution in the outdoor premises. But with the arrival of COVID, we have started taking care of air inside the indoor spaces. This situation had become a boon for air purifiers and air filter manufacturers, especially for HEPA air filters.
HEPA stands for high efficiency particulate air. It belongs to a type of pleated mechanical air filter. This type of air filter has the efficiency of 99.995% (99.95% for H13 & 99.995% for H14) of dust, pollen, mold, bacteria, and any airborne particles with a size of 0.3 microns (µm).
These HEPA/ ULPA filters offered by AAF Qatar is mainly used in the Cleanroom applications. Cleanroom provides a clean environment to manufacture microchips, semiconductors, data centers, liquid crystal display screens, pharmaceuticals, and in-hospital operating rooms. For this purpose, cleanrooms end users will have to install air filters i.e., HEPA filters to control the airborne particles.
- One air purifier – many industrial & commercial applications
- Portable/standalone floor standing air purifier
- Covers only 200 – 500 Sqft floor area
- It is a very quieter unit
- Provides Good Indoor Air Quality
- It combines particulate, gas-phase, and high efficiency filters to remove airborne particles, gaseous contaminants, viruses, bacteria, fungus, and molds to provide a total clean air solution.
- Built-in 3 stage air filters (Pre-Filters; Fine Filters; HEPA Filter) and optional UV light
- HEPA filters remove fine particles, viruses, bacteria, fungus, and molds with an efficiency of 99.99% at 0.3μm.
- HEPA filters are individually tested with Auto Scanner (EN 1822 Testing Machines)
- The compact design of machine integrated with three-stage of high-performance filters can efficiently remove indoor fine particles, harmful gases, bacteria and virus.
- First-stage coarse panel filter is used to effectively remove indoor large particles, dust and hair.
Second-stage V-Bank gas-phase filter can effectively remove indoor TVOC, odors, harmful gases, such as formaldehyde.
- Third-stage V-Bank EPA / H13 HEPA filter is able to remove indoor fine particles such as PM2.5, PM1 and bacteria and virus.
- The machine adopts low-noise, high-torque DC fan, and three-speed switch function. The optimized sealing structure can effectively control noise.
- Quick ceiling mounted structure design is suitable for pipelines and surface mounted environment. With upstream and downstream pressure drop detection port, it meets the professional site testing requirements.
- Easy-to-replace air duct adapters at both ends for on-site installation.
- Humanized automatic stop function when opening cover to protect operator safety.
- Air Filtration Solution for Sand & Dust Storm
- Industry leading capacity
- High filtration performance with lower pressure drop
- Compact, lightweight
- Hot deep galvanised steel & riveted
- On-site assembly possible
- Quick & easy removable inlet grill and filtration elements
Our kitchen ecology unit can remove combinations of heat & Aerosols + Gases + Smoke + Particles + Vapors + 65 VOCs. Hence you can expect better indoor environments without the nuisance of odours.
Cooking Odour Control
Our system’s gas-phase filters provide high efficiency filtration for gas-phase contaminants in normal cooking kitchens, oily cooking kitchens, and heavy oily cooking kitchens.
Fire Suppression & Vapor Control:
The kitchen ecology unit’s special component can suppress the fires originating in the commercial kitchens. Thereby preventing costly damage and shutdowns due to fires. This system also efficiently captures grease vapors.
The commercial kitchen ecology unit effectively removes particulate contaminants using electrostatic precipitators in combination with metal washable filters, pre-filters, bag filters, fine filters, high efficiency filters.
Gas-Phase Filtration: Contaminant gases can cause unpleasant odors as well as corrosion. The consequences: Health impairments, expensive repairs, and unplanned downtimes. Gas-phase filtration most often is found in industries where vapors, fumes, and chemicals are released into the air during normal operations.
- Manufacturing facilities
- Plants, paper, and pulp operations
- Waste treatment plants
- Oil refineries
- Agricultural storage facilities
Corrosion Control – Control Rooms & Process Control Environments:
We understand the need to provide gas-phase & particulate filtration systems for process control environments. Employing such systems can:
- Eliminate process shutdown due to control equipment failures
- Maintain high process efficiency
- Extend circuit board life & reduce replacement cost