Gas-Phase Chemical Media
SAAFOxidant™ gas removal chemical media is designed to efficiently remove 99.5% of specific gaseous contaminants from the airstream. Target contaminants include sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, nitric oxide, formaldehyde, and lower molecular weight aldehydes and organic acids. SAAFOxidant™ engineered media is composed of a combination of activated alumina and other binders. Potassium permanganate, an oxidizing agent, is applied to the media uniformly during pellet formation and is distributed throughout the pellet volume to promote optimal performance.
- SAAFOxidant removes and holds contaminants by chemical conversion
- Non-flammable and non-toxic
- Accurate service life testing
- SAAFOxidant does not support bacterial and fungal growth
- This gas-phase chemical media Patent-pending high capacity formulation
- SAAFOxidant is UL Classified gas-phase chemical media